These are policies that guide us when we make decisions that might affect the environment. Every ministry that needs to consult on the registry has one.
It describes how we will integrate environmental values with social, economic and scientific considerations when making a decision. It reveals how we view our environmental responsibilities.
We let you know how we consider our Statement of Environmental Values when we post a decision.
Read the Statements of Environmental Values for the:
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs
- Ministry of Economic Development and Growth
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Energy, Northern Development and Mines
- Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change
- Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
- Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation
- Ministry of Infrastructure
- Ministry of Labour
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
- Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries
- Ministry of Transportation
- Treasury Board Secretariat