This consultation was open from:
September 20, 2023
to October 20, 2023
This proposal is for a Permit to Take Water for long-term dewatering purposes. Water will be taken from one well, located at 9000 Jane Street, Vaughan, for dewatering purposes.
9000 Jane Street
Site location map
The location pin reflects the approximate area where environmental activity is taking place.View this location on a map opens link in a new window
GENAZZANO HIGHRISES INC.
8700 Dufferin Street
This proposal is for a Permit to Take Water for long-term dewatering purposes. Water will be taken from one well, located at 9000 Jane Street, Vaughan, for dewatering purposes. Details of the water taking are as follows:
Permit type – New
- source name: well
- purpose: long-term dewatering
- maximum rate per minute (litres): 181.25
- maximum number of hours of taking per day: 24
- maximum volume per day (litres): 261,000
- maximum number of days of taking per year: 365
- earliest calendar date of taking (mm/dd): October 1
- latest calendar date of taking (mm/dd): September 30
- period of taking: 10 years
There are 3 categories of a Permit to Take Water:
- Category 1: water takings are anticipated to have a lower risk of causing an unacceptable environmental impact/interference
- Category 2: water takings are anticipated to having a higher potential of causing unacceptable environmental impact or interference
- Category 3: water takings are anticipated to have the highest potential of causing unacceptable environmental impactor interference
The proposed water taking qualifies as a Category 3 permit.
View materials in person
Some supporting materials may not be available online. If this is the case, you can request to view the materials in person.
Get in touch with the office listed below to find out if materials are available.
Connect with us
Sign up for notifications
We will send you email notifications with any updates related to this consultation. You can change your notification preferences anytime by visiting settings in your profile page.Follow this notice