This consultation was open from:
September 25, 2023
to October 25, 2023
This proposal is for the renewal of Permit to Take Water number No. 1158-BJWJPD for Scrivener Square Nominee Inc. Water will be taken from one well, located in the City of Toronto, for construction dewatering purposes.
Lot 18, Concession 2
Site location map
The location pin reflects the approximate area where environmental activity is taking place.View this location on a map opens link in a new window
Scrivener Square Nominee Inc.
7 St. Thomas Street, Suite 801
This proposal is for the renewal of Permit to Take Water No. 1158-BJWJPD for Scrivener Square Nominee Inc. Water will be taken from one well, located in the City of Toronto, for construction dewatering purposes. Details of the water taking are as follows:
Permit type –Renewal
- source name: well points
- purpose: construction dewatering
- maximum rate per minute (litres): 833.33
- maximum number of hours of taking per day: 24
- maximum volume per day (litres): 1,200,000
- maximum number of days of taking per year: 365
- earliest calendar date of taking (mm/dd): 01/20
- latest calendar date of taking (mm/dd): 01/19
- period of taking: 1 year
There are 3 categories of a Permit to Take Water:
- Category 1: water takings are anticipated to have a lower risk of causing an unacceptable environmental impact/interference
- Category 2: water takings are anticipated to having a higher potential of causing unacceptable environmental impact or interference
- Category 3: water takings are anticipated to have the highest potential of causing unacceptable environmental impactor interference
The proposed water taking qualifies as a Category 3 permit.
View materials in person
Some supporting materials may not be available online. If this is the case, you can request to view the materials in person.
Get in touch with the office listed below to find out if materials are available.
Connect with us
Sign up for notifications
We will send you email notifications with any updates related to this consultation. You can change your notification preferences anytime by visiting settings in your profile page.Follow this notice