Once a municipality have the…

ERO number


Comment ID


Commenting on behalf of


Comment status

Comment approved More about comment statuses


Once a municipality have the pre-authorization, who has the authority to do the approval? Council or a specific position within the administration.
When a alteration is done on the collection system, will the municipality have to notify MECP?
A definition for the type of agreement would be require. (ex: pre-servicing, subdivision agreement).
Since, only collection system is mention, developers will still have to apply for an ECA for storm ponds, pumping station and lagoons or some of these infrastructures would be consider collection.