This consultation closes at 11:59 p.m. on:
January 8, 2023
This proposal is for an amendment to Environmental Compliance Approval No.1442-7RRKQL for StormFisher Environmental Ltd., operating an anaerobic digestion facility processing biogas and renewable natural gas, located in City of London, Ontario.
1087 Green Valley Road
Site location map
The location pin reflects the approximate area where environmental activity is taking place.View this location on a map opens link in a new window
StormFisher Environmental Ltd.
1087 Green Valley Road
This proposal is for an amendment to Environmental Compliance Approval No. 1442-7RRKQL. The proposed amendments will allow for the expansion of the current operations to allow for processing to be more efficient. The following changes to the approval are proposed:
- expansion of the receiving hall
- expansion of existing pumphouses to contain infrastructure such as pumps and allow for chillers to be added to the anaerobic digestion process
- addition of a new receiving tank, thermophilic acidification reactor, and anaerobic digester with gas dome
- increase in the height of an existing receiving tank
- addition of a second renewable natural gas system, with flare, stack and Volatile Organic Compound removal system
- addition of batteries for energy storage on site
- addition of a natural gas boiler to support heat requirements in the anaerobic digestion process
- site changes to allow for containment of stormwater, earthen berm and ring road due to building expansions
- addition of a fertilizer load out area
The tonnage of organics permitted to be received at the facility will increase from 195,000 tonnes to 225,000 tonnes per year.
There will be no changes to the approved operating hours at the facility (24 hours per day, 7 days per week).
View materials in person
Some supporting materials may not be available online. If this is the case, you can request to view the materials in person.
Get in touch with the office listed below to find out if materials are available.
Connect with us
Sign up for notifications
We will send you email notifications with any updates related to this consultation. You can change your notification preferences anytime by visiting settings in your profile page.Follow this notice